torsdag 3 december 2009

Around the next dream!

So, due to large amounts of popular demand, here comes the next dream of note:

It all started out with me and a buddy of mine staying over at an old friend's place, a friend who for some reason were really bloody annoyed by our presence there. Apparently, we had disturbed him in his sleep, so we were just lying in our bed (yes, that's singular, don't ask me why!) and pretending to sleep when he came and checked up on us in a rather foul mood.

Next thing I knew, we were visiting my buddy's girlfriend, and somehow some kind of argument erupted, and my buddy took his leave of us, and I was left at gunpoint from my old friend, who wanted me to come along outside and get into his car. Noteworthy is also the fact that at this point, the girlfriend of my buddy was in cahoots with him. I had also picked up a nice little rock with a fossil in it that I asked him if I could keep, upon which he took it and threw it on the ground to break it, but I still picked it up, and since he had discarded it, it would not be considered theft if I took it as my own, which I then did.

Now, me never being one to enjoy being threatened with a gun, I took the chance as he was stepping into the car to make a run for it. Fortunately, he was a very short guy, so buy crouching down, I stayed out of his view since he couldn't see over the cars that were between us.

As fast as I could, I ran around a corner, then yet another corner, in order to lose him. At this point, I decided to run into one of the apartment buildings to try and evade him in there, as I knew he was driving around trying to find me. It just so happened there was a hospital in that particular building, and instead of asking anyone in there for help, I ran down to another floor and out of the building, only to manage to sneak into yet another one at the same time as the guy with the gun arrived on the scene, thus he never spotted me, and I was relatively safe.

But, still wanting to evade him even further, I continued moving away from where I thought he was, and I came to a big road, which I tried unsuccessfully to cross. Then a lady came up and spoke to me, but what it was she said isn't told in this story.

Moving further away from the town center, I realized I could use my cellphone to call my buddy for help. Problem is, he was very depressed, and refused to help me since he wanted to stay loyal to his girlfriend, who was, as was explained earlier, working together with the jerk with the gun. He also told me his mother was on antidepressants, something I thought made sense, and that she was so addled by the drugs that the two had had sex, which somehow made their relationship so special that he couldn't possibly help me out.

Hey, stop rolling your eyes, this is my dream!

I had now arrived at a very beautiful suburb to the city I was in, and I tried calling my cousin to get a lift home. Problem is, I had no idea what city it was, only that it was somewhere in the vicinity of Stockholm, so I tried asking a classmate from high-school, a girl who I had once had a big crush on, but she acted all dismissive, and just told me that the name of the city was "Vanessa".

See, that made sense, didn't it?

Well, that's all she wrote, fortunately no more happened after that, because I'm getting tired of writing it down! Ha!

Inga kommentarer: