söndag 9 januari 2011

Lazy Sunday!

Today I'll just be really lazy and write down a few lines from songs that I am especially fond of!

"I swear on tomorrow if you take this chance
Our lives are this moment, the music the dance
And here in this labyrinth of lost mystery
I close my eyes on this night, and you're all that I see" - Not What You See by Savatage

"I never wanted to know, never wanted to see, I wasted my time 'til time wasted me
Never wanted to go, always wanted to stay 'cause the person I am are the parts that I play
So I plotted, I planned, hoped and I schemed, to the lure of the night filled with unfinished dreams
And I'm holding on tight to a world gone astray as they charge me for years I can no longer pay" - When the Crowds Have Gone by Savatage

"You've been fighting for your soul and sometimes it takes a toll
Hope one day you'll understand what it means to hold in hands
What we call a fantasy, it is nothing but a key to the world that now you're in, that they call a wicked dream" - The Seven Angels by Avantasia

"Too much love will kill you, just as sure as none at all
It'll drain the power that's in you, make you bleed and scream and crawl
And the pain it will make you crazy, you're the victim of your crime
Too much love will kill you, every time" - Too Much Love Will Kill You by Queen

"I can make the runner stumble, I can make the final block
I can make every tackle at the sound of the whistle, I can make all the stadiums rock
And I can make tonight forever, or I could make it disappear by the dawn
And I could make you every promise that has ever been made, I can make all your deamons be gone" - Making Love Out Of Nothing At All by Air Supply

Enjoy, and good night!

Inga kommentarer: