söndag 8 november 2009

Wedding...n' shit!

So, was at a birthday celebration yesterday, had a whole lot of fun with the relatives, but couldn't shake the unmistakable feeling of missing my dear Maria way too much!

Seriously, I can't conceive of time going any slower than this, why the flying fuck does it have to inch along at a pace that would make a snail go "Eat my dust!"?
Just another 11 days of waiting, but it's still too bloody much! I want my girl now!

Furthermore, have been appointed toastmaster at the wedding of my cousin, so in essence, I'll be running the whole freakin' show! I just thought I'd be introducing the speeches, at most, but it turns out I'll be in charge of just about everything and the kitchen sink apart from actually marrying the two. You know, planning speeches, games, keeping track of the catering, constructing the building we're gonna be in, inventing cold fusion, that kind of stuff.

Doesn't mean I'm not looking forward to it, though, it just means I'll have a whole lot on my plate that weekend.

Oh, did I mention I miss my girl enough to drive me crazy?

1 kommentar:

Aewheros sa...

I've already invented cold fusion. You'll have to construct the building yourself, though. Or ask the gnomes.