torsdag 5 november 2009

Exam!

Sat for about four hours and wrote an exam today, starting 8:15, which was a seriously major pain in the rear.

However, something I noticed while doing it was this; the longer I sat there, trying to force the figures to make sense inside my head, and trying to force the same figures down onto the paper into something resembling written language, I caught myself taking the piss more and more.

First, it was very small, maybe a "!" at the end of some sentences to make them sound more direct and forceful, but as I wrote down the second to last bit, I was sitting there making a simple graph of trade relations, then making an arrow pointing to one intersection of curves and writing "PROFIT!...for both" next to it, as a means of illustrating that it was at that point that two countries would both enjoy a profit.

On the last paragraph of the last question, where I was supposed to sort 6 suggestions out of 8 according to their economic viability and stuff, I basically just wrote "So, yeah, it costs too darn much, but it makes the cut because it's a good idea, that unfortunately relies on the wisdom of man, which is roughly as reliable as Stevie Wonder's eyesight!", then put down the pencil and went home.

Thank god there's no more school until monday!


Also, I'd like to add a little appendix to my advice on how to survive horror movies, and it goes like this:

Listen to advice you're given!
If someone says "Don't spend the night at Haunted Mansion, 23rd Murderous Maniac Boulevard, Zombiessex", chances are doing so would be a fucking awful idea!
If someone says "Don't trust anyone!", you can be fairly sure you're not supposed to give your blind trust to that middle-aged fellow telling you he knows a perfect hiding spot in the middle of Serial-killer Woods!

Inga kommentarer: