onsdag 22 december 2010

Amazing talent!

Here's one that I've been contemplating for a good while, and with good cause.

In short, there are a lot of people in the world who have talents that I don't.

Yes, I know it's hard to fathom that I'm not an expert at everything, but just entertain the thought for a moment.

I have some things that I'm damn good at, but I keep being amazed at the things other people can do.

Take painters, for instance; people who can draw and paint something with easy. Myself, I have a really hard time at this. Just painting a few strokes is trouble in my book, but there are people who can just sit down and paint masterpieces like you've never seen.

Oh, and while we're at it; maths!

In my head, mathematics is jibberish. It doesn't make any sense whatsoever in my head, yet there are people to whom the numbers lay down like a bed of flowers.

Maybe I'm just happy there are people who can do all that stuff, because I sure can't, and I can't imagine what it would be like to be able to in the first place.

Inga kommentarer: