tisdag 10 juli 2012

A lazy top list!

Tonight, I just felt like making a really lazy post without all the intellectual intricacies that most people will insist I couldn't write to save my life.

So, I give you: Top Five Most Attractive Celebrities. Yup, it doesn't get more generic and uninspired than that!

#10: George Clooney. No, it's actually not only a prominent feature of my standup routine, he is an incredibly good looking fellow.

#9: Sarah Alexander. No, don't have an explanation for that one.

#8: Anne Hathaway. If only they could shrink her eyes slightly...

#7: Linda Cardellini. And no, I've never seen the Scooby Doo-movie!

#6: Yvonne Strahovski. Come on, most of my friends are nerds, what were you expecting?

#5: Hugh Laurie. You know he belongs on this list!

#4: Angelica Alm. And yes, I'm a huge fan of Så Ska Det Låta.

#3: Milla Jovovich. That one doesn't need an explanation.

#2: Ashley Williams. No, not the character from Mass Effect, you son of a silly person!

#1: Katy Brand. And no, don't fucking google it!

Good night.

Inga kommentarer: