söndag 26 augusti 2012

Holy racial metaphor, Batman!

It rerally surprised me how spent I'd feel after three weeks of just sitting on my arse and doing nothing all day while a teacher explained the intricacies of something I'm supposed to do for a living later on. It shouldn't, though, seeing as how that's what I've been doing between the ages of 6 and 25 pretty much non-stop.

What also surprised me was how fun it would be solving problems for people. I know it's not particularly funny whenever I'm being serious, but it's really fulfilling to actually sort something out and be thanked for it afterward. Unfortunately, I have yet to have a taste of trying to help out an enraged dickpiston, so whether I'll hate the arsehole or just laugh my pretty big arts off is still up in the air.

This is the part where I throw another surprise in your face; my body sorta set itself in "I wanna work, dammit!"-mode, so on the weekends I'm basically bored out of my mind, just waiting for the work week to start again so I get the feeling I'm actually doing something worthwhile. I guess this is the feeling that is the only thing standing between working people and the next office massacre. I only wish I'll get to go to a party and get shitfaced at least once before the buzz wears off and I decide to initiate a nuclear war by phoning NORAD (Cookies to whoever gets the reference)!

Inga kommentarer: