onsdag 29 augusti 2012

Well, that's quite unique!

I'm rather proud of just today having had an experience that very few can say they've had, namely having been simultaneously insulted about how stupid and useless I am and complimented on how helpful and good at my job I am.

See, this guy wanted help with a matter, but I couldn't help him. From what I could tell, there was nothing I could do. So I told him I'd connect him to someone else and put him on hold. Grabbing the attention of one of our coaches, I asked if she could figure out what the matter was.

Unfortunately, it turned out that there was an error in our system, and the man had been right all along, so I had the unfortunate job of explaining this to him and apologizing that we had made a mistake.

So, I took him off hold and explained the situation, and how we would remedy it. He was quite grateful that I was able to help him, and so he told me how helpful I was and how useless the other guy was. It turns out he thought I was a separate guy from the one he spoke to first.

So, beat that; I was told how great I was compared to myself who was a complete moron.

Isn't life great?

Inga kommentarer: