torsdag 6 november 2008

Musical ramblings!

There is alot of great music out there! There are splendid singer/songwriters, tonnes of great rock bands, stuff like that...

...but the really good old ones, nobody seems to know about!

Take Electric Light Orchestra for example! Good old rock'n'roll, with some of the most memorable songs you'll ever find, but each and every single time someone I know says "Hey, you've gotta know the chords for this song by ELO" my jaw drops!
It's like there was a decree at the date of our births that this generation was not in any way supposed to be enlightened to some of the best musical acts that the older generation had to enjoy!

It's stupid!

Besides, of course "If I Let You Go" isn't the greatest song in existance!
It's just a great song, from a great band(Oh yes, I went there and used the word "band"). Let's face the music(cheap joke); Westlife is a bunch of really talented singers, and you have to respect that. No, I'm not saying you should, you Have To respect that or I'll come to your house and shove a gladius down your throat!

But I don't like being nice, so I'll just top it off by commenting on the quality of the majority of songs by U2: It's bollocks!

Inga kommentarer: