lördag 15 november 2008

Musical Preferences!

Okay, we all knew this was going to come, so here it is; a list of which type of music, or specific artist/band, that I have been stuck on for through my life!

1. The very first musical act that really caught my eye was, believe it or not, Rednex. Absolutely fantastically BAD country-dance-shit!

2. Scatman! Real name John Larkin, he was a kind soul who turned his tendency to stutter into a world famous phenomenon. Always intent on helping people through his lyrics, I am in no way ashamed to be one of his many fans! May his soul rest in peace!

3. After Scatman came, ridiculously enough, even more dance/techno-music. Next on the list is Dr. Bombay. With a fantastic style, great lyrics and waaay cool beats, every single song of his was a gem!

4. Then came the abuse of my older brother's Michael Jackson records. I'd say he is one of the most talented songwriters and singers ever to grace the earth. The song to first catch my eye was "Earth Song", from the set of a live show we happened to have recorded on a VCR-tape. That kind of melancolic mourning of the state of the world just struck a chord, so to speak.

5. This is where the important stuff happened; Gary Moore! I started, again, listening to bits of my brother's records, and I ended up finding that Gary Moore simply had the most smashing songs I had ever heard. If you have not heard Over The Hills And Far Away, you NEED to do so!

I'll do the rest whenever I can remember what it was that I listened to!

Inga kommentarer: