tisdag 28 september 2010

Trains!

Guess what, my train was late earlier today, and consequently I missed my bus, causing me to be 15 minutes late for my class.

Now, I supposed one could understand the difficulties of managing numerous different trains and getting them all to work in sync.

I don't.

The train managers are quite possibly the most incompetent lot of morons in the history of transportation. They are in charge of one thing, and one thing only; to make the trains run on time. It's not exactly rocket science, and it's something those numbnuts should have been able to master during the last 150 or so years since the invention of the train.

Even worse, autumn is approaching rapidly, and soon the tracks will be covered by fallen leaves. Naturally, this will cause trains to be late and alot of them to be canceled altogether.

What the flying fish have they been doing every single year for these last 150 years, sat there twiddling their thumbs when they should have been trying to solve this problem. Every single bloody year those responsible for maintaining the tracks are always caught completely off guard by the arrival of the autumn.

Guess what, you idiots, it happens every year! Same with snow, it's an annual feature! Don't act so bleedin' surprised when it happens! Do something to fix this, or you should all be sacked you worthless pieces of garbage!

And no, I'm not being overly harsh. Compared to what they deserve to have said of them, what I just said would come across as a generous tribute!

Inga kommentarer: