fredag 5 november 2010

I've done it again!

So, another performance has come to an end, and I must say I'm incredibly pleased with it.

I would say I am a real attention whore; I want to be seen, to be recognized, to get affirmation! Getting on the stage and entertaining is the perfect way of achieving it!

Y'see, when someone laughs at my jokes, they are instantly showing that what I'm doing is giving them enjoyment, and that's after all what I'm trying to accomplish. There is very little delay before I get the feedback, and there is also very little hidden appreciation; if they laugh it's because they liked the joke, if they don't then they most likely didn't.

I am very grateful for every wave of laughter, and I feel quite alot of affection towards the audience for it, as they are in many ways my benefactors.

I hope to be able to continue doing this for many years to come!

Inga kommentarer: