lördag 27 november 2010

Thank god you're here!

Okay, this time it wasn't my fault, honestly! I couldn't log into my account, so I couldn't update my blog, it's terrible!

Anyway, now I'll try to be back in business, and I've got a backlog of ideas that the stupid technology wouldn't let me post, so here goes another!

I'm finally done with the main portion of my essay on the causes of the second world war!

The strange thing about it all is that at some point you have to concede that you're actually done, but there never seems to be one of those "Alright, finished!" moments anywhere. Instead, I spent two days sporadically reading through it and just realized that "I guess that's about it, really". I've covered everything I said I'd cover, my information comes from a bunch of different sources and it's all well-written.

All that remains is to write conclusion and final discussion, and I'm finished!

Hopefully another update will be along tomorrow, if the tech doesn't fuck me over again...

Inga kommentarer: