måndag 29 november 2010

Woah, hold on!

Wahey, two updates back to back, how unprecedented! ...shut up

Here comes something that has been niggling at the back of my mind; standup comedians without any panache on stage.

You know the type; morons who just stand there and talk about some stuff, nothing funny at all, just wasting people's time.

How about you take all that shit with your therapist? That is, unless he killed himself to get away from all your bullshit!

When I get up on stage, I perform! I entertain! I put on a bloody show for the audience!

They didn't come there to sit there and listen to the random musings of some tired old bat going on about how she has trouble finding men, they came to see a show, something great, something hilarious!

So why the hell do some people seem dedicated to making the audience depressed instead?

Say what you will about all the big names in comedy these days, they can put on a bloody show! They have flair!

Inga kommentarer: