torsdag 21 oktober 2010

Liberate tutemae ex inferis!

I got some feedback on my blog in the form of an order to make it green, as opposed to pink. Fuck it, says I, I'll keep it pink!

I finished watching the reboot of Friday the 13th yesterday, and I couldn't help but feel the people who died in that movie deserved it! One of them even took a bottle of Lagavulin and drank straight outta the bottle, not fucking cool!

Luckily, he ended up being inverse-garotted by Jason shortly thereafter!

Did you know, by the way, that there are no green mammals? The only one that comes close is the sloth, but it's only green because of the algae that grows in its fur!

2 kommentarer:

Aewheros sa...

Actually, there are domestic cats with green fur.
http://www.messybeast.com/green-cat/green-genes.htm

Elcarsh sa...

I'm not entirely sure genetic engineering or food colouring counts...