lördag 9 oktober 2010

My apologies!

I should have made an update yesterday, but some things occurred that threw my plans into disarray, so I'll have to ask your forgiveness.

Today I've been on a little visit to my sister's, and her two sons.

Alfred, age six months, is a fountain of happiness and excitement, intent on not only observing everything there is to observe, but also to gnaw on it.

Also, I went for a walk with two of my sister's four goats, something of an odd experience, I must admit. Everything that has been said of the stubbornness of goats is very much true, and I couldn't shake the feeling they were testing me to determine whether or not they could push me around.

His elder brother Vincent, age four, is also a very happy and very cuddly boy, who is incredibly fond of Alfred. It would seem he picked his grandfather to be his big favourite today, not that he didn't spend alot of time playing with me.

Right now, I'm dead tired from all the traveling, but tomorrow I should be back with a more important post.

Inga kommentarer: