tisdag 5 oktober 2010

Mind your own bloody business!

Sitting on the bus a couple of days ago, I had a very disturbing experience with a fellow traveler. Minding my own fucking business, mind you, I was asked if the Nintendo DS, a pink one, that I was playing wasn't made for girls.

Who in the flying fuck gave her the right to pass judgment on that? I did not engage in conversation, I did not indicate in any way whatsoever that I wanted her input, and I sure as hell didn't do anything that could possibly imply that she had any say in the matter!

I'm not the type of person who is overly subtle about my intentions. If I were to be interested in hearing that bitch's opinion, the question I would ask would be something along the lines of "Excuse me, do you think this here Nintendo DS looks abit girly?". Now, I did not pose that question, so I would really appreciate it if nobody took the liberty to answer it!

Just because I sit next to someone on the bus doesn't mean we are friends, it doesn't even mean we are equals. I have nothing but loathing and contempt for such bottom dwelling filth. It's like people saying "If you want my opinion...", STOP! No, I do not bloody want your misinformed and ignorant opinion, because I did not fucking ask for it!

Feel free to ask questions in a social setting, but while traveling on the bus is not a bloody social setting! I'm there because I want to get from point A to point B as quickly as possible, and I do not wish to engage in moronic conversation with people while doing that, especially when I just sit there playing The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass, and I'd like to keep doing that rather than talking to such a bonehead!

3 kommentarer:

Unknown sa...

Kanhända ville hon inleda en konversation med den stilige mannen bredvid henne(jag är inte alls partisk)och kom inte på något bättre att säga? Själv tycker jag oftast att det är trevligt när någon börjar prata med mig, jag kommer mig aldrig för.(Och får än mindre lust nu i fall det är tänkbart att man blir kallad "bitch" på en blogg efteråt om man försöker). Har man inte lust att prata är det ju bara att säga det.

Elcarsh sa...

Jag hade förmodligen varit mer positivt inställd om hon inte hade flyttat till platsen bredvid mig bara för att hon ville sitta längre bort ifrån ett barn därför att hon ansåg att denne skulle skrika och göra för mycket ljud. Det första hon gjorde var sedan att gnälla på det pipande ljudet, som om jag kunde göra något åt det.

Att sen kommentera på färgen på det DS jag spelade, det är inte ett särskilt bra sätt att presentera sig på.

När det var dags att gå av bussen passade hon på att klaga hos busschauffören över pipet, som om han kunde göra något åt saken.

Allt som allt irriterade hon mig något otroligt, och ibland måste man skriva av sig.

Unknown sa...

Okej, lät inte som världens trevligaste människa.